Thursday, June 18, 2009

Everything, all the time, everywhere

For those of you who know me...
I have this wonderful Intimate Relationship with GOD.
He is my best Friend, my closest friend, my Humor, my Trust, my Protection, my true Love...
To me,
He is: EVERYTHING, ALL THE TIME, EVERYWWHERE.
Well, yesterday while walking to the Sanctuary, I was thinking of all the things I am grateful for.
I praised Him for the times I thought I would never make it.
I rejoiced as I remembered certain UTs.
I giggled at how he has taught me my most valued lessons with His unmistakable humour.
I thanked him for a fabulous job and abundant fiances!
When I reached my Sanctuary, I cried out loud... for the memory of our lost ones overtake me sometimes, so I knelt in His presence, with confident our Dads are seated safely by HIS side, granted Eternal Life and have an exceptional view from the windows of Heaven.
I sat on my favorite rock, looked for the penny I hid amongst the plants of Lamb's Ear that covers the ground and waited.
I am still not sure what I was waiting for.
But during that time GOD impressed upon me a calmness that I wish I could have kept forever.
He made me relax in my thoughts.
He gave me Peace.
I left with the Blessed Assurance that no matter what, all is well.
Sometimes I wonder why I am here on this Journey called Life.
What am I supposed to be doing?
Have my past pleasures, failures, questions, answers, trials and tribulations led me to this
very place?
I have yet to completely understand that although dreams and aspirations are great, they still have to be in line with God's Plan, in order to be successful. (I'm working on it).
I know I need to work towards better learning His Word so He can show me where to go, what to do.
I need to trust Him and to keep visiting the Sanctuary.
Praise Him and let Him know how much I love Him and how much I need His Love.
The good thing is; We all have been forgiven. We are all learning.
Sometimes things seem bigger than they are.
At least that's what it says on my side view mirror...
Enjoy this day.
and leave the rest to GOD.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment