Monday, June 22, 2009

More than a UT

Hi Folks!
I hope your morning has started off as great as mine did!
I overslept.
(Probably due to all the excitement over the weekend)
But thanks to texting and the Universe, I made it to work on time.
Actually made in about 10 minutes earlier.
Hmmmm, try to figure that one out.
But not to worry because I have discovered a better phenomenon than UT's!!!
You know, I blogged about them earlier, Unexpected Treats?
I am not sure exactly what the Universe's job is; but I am sure it has a major part in this play we are starring in.
It all started on Friday when everything and everybody seemed to be just perfectly lined up with the Universe itself.
Well without going into deep detail, everything was precise, everything.
All the right responses were in order and it was just too amazing for me to even phantom what was going on in my Life!
That is when it came to mind like a bolt of lightning, a 100 watt light bulb, an anvil dropped by Wiley Coyote....
I am "The Christian Heir".. duh?!
But these occurances were more than a UT.
They were unbelievable.
They were pure and sent -by- GOD simple acts of LOVE.
Thank you God; Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment