Friday, June 26, 2009

Luke 6 :27

Hallelujah, I got a new follower to the site!
Thank you Isadora.

Today brings a new situation to light.
I think the scripture is: Luke 6:27
Turn the other cheek....
I'm gonna read up on this story.

I love my job.
And until recently everyone was the bestest of friends and family.
Until, I rescinded my acquaintance with a colleague who confuses me with her tone, attitude, and opinions.
Well, this must have been going on too long because the wall I have built up has now been built too high and the world (HR) can see it.
Got called in to behind a closed door today.
There really wasn't any need for this because to explain the situation would only allow some poor behavior on her part to be exposed.
I tried my best to listen and not remark to anything as this was the best strategy, in my opinion.
Yeah, it worked.
Apparently the whole issue arose ( I had forgotten about it and let it go...) about when the big boss got sick and the privacy issue was implemented.
Everyone knows, and especially I do as a former Nurse, not to spread rumor or opinions when it comes to health.
How dare my gurl talk to me like I didn't know the rules???!!!!
Well, when she had to explain to big boss she was giving me the lowdown about her paranoia... it all came out.
I sat back and listened.
Our boss made some observations... that blew me away.
Someone asked me the other day if I was living up to what I write in my blog.
Thank you Jesus, for patience today saved me.
Thank you for reason and intuition, clarity and wisdom.
I try to walk the walk of Christ and keep the Faith at all times.
Sometimes are easier than others.
But today, I won.
We do have the victory.
For that, I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment