Friday, June 26, 2009

Condolances

We have come to another end in the road.
My condolances to the families of Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson.
May God continue to bless their families and may they be able to receive His Comfort.

It was so shocking...the emails, texts, and calls I received and in such rapid time yesterday were frightening.
This particular text moved me to the point of tears.
Which by the way, of late, has not been too hard to execute.
Please enjoy this piece of poetry.
***please note: I have added punctuation to the text, never changing the words tho, which has most definately deepened the meaning.****

Stop the love you save may be your own;
ABC, easy as 123, BillyJean.
I'm bad.
Remember the time?
Pretty young thing youre off the wall...
you wanna be startin' something? smooth operator?
Criminal. *sigh*
Ebony & Ivory, Webster, McCauley,
Brooke Shields, Stevie...
Wonder Aretha, Gladys Knight, Smokey Robinson Paul McCartney, Ola Rae..
THRILLER.
moonwalkin'....
Imagine the concert in Heaven.

My sincere thanks to my then husband for allowing me permission to print his poetic words with regard to the passing of Michael Jackson.
Thechristianheir.blogspot.com welcomes the opportunity to all to submit any creative ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment