Thursday, October 01, 2009

On time again

Peanut butter and jelly.
If you are 5 years old and Tyler, its a treat.
If you are 30 and Ked its a &*^$^(#@* bad way to start the morning.
Everyone got up on time today.
They hustled and brushed their teeth, washed their faces, got new underwear, had their backpacks ready, smiled happily and was off to school!
I lay in the bed dozing in and out to the hustle bustle, meditating, praying, focusing on being prepared for whatever GOD has for me today.
I was the last one to rise.
My whole regimen took less than 15 minutes to get ready and dressed.
I am on the way out the door and Ty is changing his clothes.
Hmmmm, I think.
What now?
Well he dropped PB&J all over him.
As he licked the remaining spots off his shirt, Ked wails and flies his pants in front of my face like a flag, blowing at half staff ...in Tyler's honor.
Yes, I drove them, again.
Each day I am truly amazed at what God has to teach me.
Each day I am in awe of how the lesson is given.
I never see it coming; it is usually not until the end of the day...
at night when I slow down and reflect on the day and settle into my nighttime prayers.

Either HE is miraculously holding back time or I am adjusting as their Grand mommy.
I got to work early again this morning.
Love this Life, its full of blessings.
~Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment