Tuesday, September 29, 2009

real thinkin'

I was so ready to blog today, but, this is how Life goes...
I think the Journey is what you make it.
I think Life is what the Journey is.
I wasn't feeling well last night.
Too many pigs- in -a -blanket that Ked made.
Don't get me wrong, they were delish ... I just ate too many.
Rich food doesn't like me any more.
Pillsbury dough is hardly rich, but whatever.
So I was up all night, sittin', flushin' oh sorry... TMI.
But the real thing is when I finally got to sleep it was time to get up.
I always set my alarm for 3 times in the morning so I can do my meditating, prayer and roll outta bed gracefully.
Last Friday was the last of half day Fridays so the summer schedule is back to 8:30 - 5:00pm.
So that meant I got to sleep in a little longer this morning.
Well, was I thinking about waking anyone else up?
No.
So when I finally arose, there they are... ALL the kids snoring, sleeping, late for school!!!!!
I got blamed.
Me, the ChristianHeir.
Yeah, my neck got bent...a little.
But when I finally got to work, on time, I reflected on how great the day was thus far.
Got to see Mary Gets Around cross the street with crosswalk man...then jet into the building like he was on fire, or someone was chasing him.
He's kinda chunky, so ....
Too funny!
I think he was scared.
Then the big one is just the opposite.
I'm SCREAMING out the window, "move it! you're late!!!"
While my dearest of Princesses, PrincessSqueal, rolls back into bed and snuggles up to quiet once more.
I love family.
So does Dad.
He TeXes ( slang for several text messages) us all at the same time.
(I'm surprised he hasn't text us yet about this morning)
We are all in the same tiny a** room at my house.
He texts us like we are all over the world or something!
We get laughing and having fun with Dad as our phones go off simultaneously!
It's simply marvelous.
It's soooooooooooo Dad.
So altho it was hectic this morning, it was still such a blessing.
God has such a sense of humor.
The lesson for today?
Take whatever is given to you immediately when you get it.
Do not ponder or fuss, reject (its a blessing), or loose yourself being unappreciative.
Just take what GOD gives you today and hold it in the palm of your hand.
Tightly.
Look at it carefully.
Savor it.
Trust that GOD has you exactly where you need to be.
Then run with whatever He has given you and FLY!
His Wings will hold you up.

P.S. I will still inform you about Rocky/Rachel and we will talk about growing up or out ... tomorrow, maybe, depends on the kids. hehehheehhehehe
Hey, anybody seen Kris?

No comments:

Post a Comment