Wednesday, September 30, 2009

For those of you who know me, it is what it is, I digress.

Honey,
I coulda' told you YESTERDAY what was gonna transpire today.
Yup, I'm meditating and at the end of my prayer, the clock goes off ...6:50am.
Now I ain't got to be to work til 8:30.
How much time does it take this 54 year old woman to get dressed? I been doing it for years!
The sun is up but today it's cloudy.
I have taught them munchkins to sleep with the lights off now.
(Tell me, can you really see the light when you are in REM and drooling over my newly purchased pillows, uh, down pillows?)
So the room was dark this morning.
No TV blarring, no lights on.
Back in the day, the "snow" would have been on the screen.
Geezzz what I could buy with the money spent on electricity when my then husband used to leave the TV...
HEY! that's where they get it from!!!!!!.
Is that kind of stuff genetic?
Oh well. I digress.
It was dark and everyone was asleep.
Yup, if the ChristianHeir wasn't trying to do right, we'd been rushing around LATE again for school.
So, we did revelie, did I spell that right? You know, da da da da da ...da.da.da.da.da.. Wake up call Army style?
"Get up", I yelled.
Yes, I drove them again.
and I got to work on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment