Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blog Blog Blog...

Opinions. You know what they're like...
My co worker amuses me. Amuses, not amazes.
She laughs at my blogs and our children, raves about the great connection we all have to one another and only wishes her relationship with her support was half as rewarding as mine and my "then " husband!
She says our greatest blessing is to be able to laugh and share.
She loves the fact that 2040 will be in office while she is still able to vote.
Once in a while she will come out to the Lobby and remark about what ever I have blogged on that day.
Today she came out and the Lobby was full.
I used to work Geriatrics a long time ago.
I was back on the job wrangling up all the old fogeys, walking 'em to the potty, screaming to the top of my lungs to those who can't hear.
For some reason The Salon booked all the seniors today.
While they awaited their appointments they milled around discussing what their particular Senior Center had scheduled for the upcoming Fall events.
They spoke of church gatherings and grandkids.
All the while I am in 7th Heaven, entertaining and assisting.
My co worker says I don't need to write to blog.
I'm a natural.
I hope that means that I am living up to my name,
The Christian Heir.
I'm trying my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment