Thursday, October 01, 2009

Happy Birthday Nonnie!

My other Mom's birthday is today!
October 1st.
How awesome that is to me since I love from August 15th- whenever the time changes.
I love the change of the colors in the trees.
The transformation is beautiful.
The colors are as brisk as the air.
The days get darker faster but until the time changes,
to me, it is a slow and very much enjoyed transition.
By this time too, we haven't quite made it to Thanksgiving
so we are just getting in to the holiday mode.
Kris' birthday comes next on the 15th of October.
We found him so no need to worry that he may be missing in action come his big day.
Besides, I overheard him commenting to his sister he is waiting for his birthday
so he can have some money.
Kris, got to love him.
If you can find him.

No comments:

Post a Comment