Friday, July 17, 2009



This is to my family!

I love you!

I am real busy at work today.

However, I have found time enough to continue to Praise God for the patience He has provided along with the strength and courage to do some things today that I thought impossible, ..."I can do all things thru Christ Jesus which strengthen me" ...and with this Journey particularly, I say, "Thank you God". Remember to be kind in what you do, think twice, cut once, and enjoy the beauty of today! Have a great weekend, be safe and know I love you. Each of you for a different reason. You bring me joy, thank you. Please know you are all in my daily prayers and we must continue to thank God for all we go thru, both what we perceive as "good" and "bad". Everything is Planned by God, therefore it is Perfect. Roll with those punches kids, trust God and know there is joy in the morning! Praise GOD for renewed health! I want to thank you for reading my blog, commenting on the entries and knowing all of this adds to my joy each day. Thank you for helping me live this great Journey. Hope yours is as fantastic and even better! Remember to Believe, and always Trust GOD! He is in charge of EVERYTHING, ALL THE TIME, EVERYWHERE! Move to the right and let Him do His thing!

More music this weekend...STING at the MGM at Moghegan so I will be on the road, between Grandma's and the slots! Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment