Wednesday, July 15, 2009

OUT OF ORDER

Well!
It has taken this long to get this site to even appear on my screen.**hmph***

Ya' ever have one of those days where you HAVE TO keep praising GOD cause something, someone keeps messin' with you. No matter how many times you tell yourself you have the VICTORY in this situation as well as the last ten... well this is the day...
THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HATH MADE.
I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT, day.
I refuse to partake in this garbage.
Folks are crazy, worldly, weak, tired and obnoxious.
So, today I will be devoting my blog time to prayer.
In the Sanctuary.
Yes, I have a slight attitude towards the comings and going on with my Journey today, (that is why I am in overtime for prayer, duh!) but thanks to you all, and being able to write, having the knowledge that whatever GOD has for me is good, being blessed enough to reason, etc etc.etc...
All is well.
Keep your eyes on Jesus...
See you tomorrow.
Tonite I am going to relax with evening of outdoor music, a little nip of wine, some cheese, grapes and some good conversation!
Yup, I got the bug spray.
NOTE TO SELF: Wait on the Lord. Have patience

No comments:

Post a Comment