Monday, July 13, 2009

Family


Good morning all,
I am pleased to announce that the 31st birthday of our daughter Kelly was a huge success yesterday!
I am still trying to figure out if it was a happy or sad happy event.
Turning 30 was grand but that one year adds dimension to it all, it seems.
We seem to remember every tiny detail about her birth.
The first time of anything is always a powerful memory, for me.
Where did the time go?
I am still tickled, laughing at (our) Dad who probably enjoyed the day more than anyone else.
He remains so proud of his oldest child, only girl, Princess!
(Tomorrow he will gleam about the boys... )
But yesterday's LOVE will never be forgotten.
I am very tired at present and blogging is just not on the Gemini agenda today.
(Must be the other twin at large).

So forgive me if I jump around, hehehe!
We experienced a well spent day; lounging and mixing with friends and family.
Sipping on Mimosas and dipping caviar.
Ked received fresh pastel colored roses, neatly bound in ribbon by way of her cousin, Missy.
She held on to her TINKER BELL socks and her handmade fairy wand.
We engaged in adult conversation, sightings of The Waiter and while later reaping the benefits of God's Word, were touched by the presence of the Holy Spirit for sure.
Persephone Hall's ministry through song was most edifying, Comforting and insightful.
A woman of great talent and a kindred Spirit.
We gazed at a MOON so large and beautiful atop the horizon it required the Songstress of the Evening to sing her well rehearsed "Hi Moon".
But I digress,
The highlight was the end performance of the day.
With impeccable timing, a gentle delivery, and the utmost compassion...
we listened to the elation in Dad's voice!!!! (as he made sure, we two grown women, were safe in the night) which was, truly,
Priceless.
It is what it is! hehehe, priceless.
And for those of you who know me,
I cried.
Happy Birthday, Mimi Kelly.
(Ked).

No comments:

Post a Comment