Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It is so hard to make the proper decision sometimes.
How does one determine what is and what isn't if you have never been there to know?
If experience has not been your teacher; if Life itself has not dealt you the wherewithal needed?
Experience is the best teacher someone said.
Fall off the horse and get back on.
Try try again.
So when you come to the brick wall what do you do?
When in question, do nothing, my Grandpa used to say.
The Bible says:
Be still and know I am GOD.
-Psalm 46:10
I am at a stumbling point right now with some issues I have not been dealt before.

I really am at a lost as how to handle it.
But what I do know is it will not handle me.
I will continue to rest up, take it one day at the time, and pray fervently.
Practice makes perfect.
Have a good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment