Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Elephant Fly

The rain is pouring buckets.
It is so soothing, the sound is gentle and the smell is grand!
So my mind is racing in thought.
But if I was to listen to Rusty's words of "Rest,you're thinking too much!" there wouldn't be a blog. Now don't get me wrong he knows best. I just tend to be stubborn and almost always, all over the place, all at one time.
All of that Gemini energy!!! just to say I was thinking of pallodomes, synonyms all that wordy mess.
It was traveling at light speed thru my head.
Then outta no where,I hear this Disney song.
Check it out.
And for those of you who have never read the SECRET, do so.
The Law of Attraction is deep.
I saw a peanut stand
Heard a rubber band
And seen a needle wink its eye.
But I be done seen about everything when I see an elephant fly.
I've seen a front porch swing
Heard a diamond ring
I've seen a polka dot,
A railroad tie
I saw a clothes horse rear up and buck
And they tell me that a man made a vegetable truck.
I heard a fireside chat,
I saw a baseball bat
And I just laughed till I thought I'd die
But I be done seen about everything
When I see an elephant fly.
please DON'T ASK ME TO BREAK THE WORDS DOWN;
I thought it was a "horsefly", hehehe.
DISCLAIMER: I am not at always able to manage my sugars 100% of the time, which sometimes leads me to acting silly... today, may be one of those times. Hope you could laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment