Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Eric, Greek, Cash Money!

I guess I am not as normal a person folks think I should be.
Especially after these last 5 years.
Since I turned 50, divorced, (God, I hate that word; please forgive me for hating that word..I prefer "my then husband"), moved, settled, reviewed, renewed and refreshed, I am a new woman.
I am a first time woman.
Similar to a first time home buyer, I think.
You know, someone who has lived it, but not at their own expense?
(How do you say that?!)
Well, now I am being the woman
(I thought I was a woman!!??? I was wrong...)
I am supposed to have been.
If you understand.
I am gentle now.
I can care in my own caring ways.
No need to try to follow someone else's footsteps.
No need to care about how someone else takes their own steps!
No more worrying about what folks do.
Or what folks THINK.
Encouraging others to be themselves is my daily task.
Reveling in their joys and laughter have now become my happiness too.
I have learned to share other folk's "journo path".
I used to (try) to kill myself wondering "why" to everything.
How come? I moaned.
I used to think I was short changed cause I didn't have what the next person did.
But I am the BIG winner all the way around.
GOD said so.
Mine is mine, all mine.
Forever.
For at the end of the day I have Jesus who has loved me all day long, nourished me, held me
provided for me AND mine; walked me, talked me, kept me.
This blog could go on and on and on today.
I digress.
It is my "then son-in -law's" birthday.
I love him.
I am saddened that things happen the way they do but GOD is running this ship.
I trust His decisions.
In all of that, I say this because 5 years ago would have been real different!
A lot happens when you let go and let God.
Especially when it involves those you love.
I love you all.
Thanks for loving me.
De...
~Christian Heir

No comments:

Post a Comment