Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Can you hear me now, dammit.

"Get your own corporation", I say!
Get all the family members together and pool monies to start our own phone company.
Ma Bell did it.

Yesterday, thank you Jesus, is a fog to me.
I have repented, graciously, asking God to forgive my mouth and my degenerate ways as I act a fool in the Verizon store.
As I just blogged thank you for loving me, thank you again.
One does not have to sleep next to someone, eat across the table or even be present to LOVE.
Kind words and prayer is LOVE.
Direction, a listening ear is LOVE.
Support is LOVE.
Well as I so desperately tried to download the few pictures I could on a broke a** Verizon phone, my support challenged me to relax, take a deep breath and deal.
I did.
It took a few pictures of Jack, he's the dog... but I did it.
I lost all my cute text messages, my remaining pictures (the store closed on me), my email addresses, phone numbers and VM but...
Like I said you ain't got to be right here in my face to know I love you.
That is you Tish! and the rest of the Cali crew.
Things could have been worse.
I still have not gotten over Rocky/Rachel yet.
When the animals come back into my Life I will feel whole about that horrible incident.
Mrs. Doolittle lives on...
Call me so I can update my cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment