Friday, September 18, 2009

kooky krisp kritter

Where is the Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
(That is to be read with a deep and sarcastic tone).
YOU ate it all up, Kris.

It is more than amazing how my grown a** kids act like they are 5 again now that they are all together..
GOD knows my heart, ya'll.

Kooky, yes kooky, not cookie, Krisp Kritter be in all the cereals faking that the young boy nephews be eating up them joints.
WHOA!
It's hard to keep up with the lingo but once you get to gettin' ....hehhehe....

Yesterday the toilet overflowed.
Big time.
and if them big a** boo boos didn't eat so much... oh wheeeew.
I love you norman., Papu.
But the clencher here is that Princess Daughter calls me on the phone at work while the water is invading my silk bedspread to doors down the hall.
I calmly instruct them how to turn off the water via the handle under the toilet.
By the time I got home the story had changed 15 times.
Kritter, as I will refer to him today, (in joke of Twitter) was complaining about my blog.
Suggesting DAD gets all the news from me.
While The Princess can't wait to reveal news of a VIDEO Kritter took and sent to his brother via his Blackberry.
Along with him smoking her last cigarette.
Wow! what an attitude she can get.
Walk it off is the way the song went I do beleive.
But I digress,
How does DAD know?
Three guesses; all with the same last name.
Well, the Boy ain't President elect for nothing.
"Order", 2040 demands!
We are sure that Security was breached, oh! or is it breeched?
Whatever.
Security is his own,.... he's the President so he don't count.
But anywho, the children will always be children to me and Dad I am sure.
Now, which one of you took the car last night?

No comments:

Post a Comment