Friday, September 18, 2009

Press Release:
Pradia has been back to Camelot for two days and he's calling the transition from Camp Rodrig, "bitter sweet".
The Commander In Chief spoke to the press stating, "It's bitter sweet, I'm excited to be back to finish the work that I've started, but obviously, Camp Rodrig is certainly a place synonymous with rest, relaxation, and self reflection.
Change is always difficult for me, but I'm embracing it.
It's hard to enjoy the time, when you know that it will soon end, but I'm learning to savor every moment and understand that it continues to get better after this."
Pradia, who moved in two days ago has spared little time getting back to work.
He has already started many new projects and his term has yet to begin.
As the public knows, this year will mark Pradia's final two terms.
The Commander In Chief gave little hint to what his plans might be after Camelot only assuring that he will, "continue to serve the community."

I have been so busy with everything that is going on in my space that I haven't made time to check 2040's blog.
Upon checking in this morning I came to find out just how tightly knit our family is.
Altho circumstances don't allow all 5/uh, ...8 of us to live under one roof, we are still so very attached, in tune, and stay attracted.
I was surfing the other day on the computer.
I came across the site of a blogger who interested me greatly.
I became a follower of her site; tucking that information away in my head, for a later time to share with all.
Well, I never got to share...too busy, slipped my mind.
But it did BLOW my mind when I went to 2040s site only to find the same blogger posted.
We do think alike us Geminis.
We are ALL on this same ride together.
I don't care if we are not at the dinner table fighting over the crispy part of the meat.
Love is kind. Love is forever. God is Love.
I was supposed to blog about a different subject today, I will save Rocky/Rachel for tomorrow...or Monday I should say.
Besides it isn't the best of happy stories to share.
But as soon as I can regroup, I will share.
I am glad we are all on the same page.
Uh, maybe not the same page but the same book.
All of us seem to be dealing with the same thing in our own way.
Moving, transitions, school, work....
We all want to clean the slate somehow, some way.
We are all striving for that CHANGE(?)
The way each of us is going about it is amazingly similar.
Exciting, because I know God has our backs, as long as we keep moving forward.
Keep me in your thoughts and prayers, you are in mine.
I love you.
~Christian









1 comment: