Thursday, September 17, 2009

The safer sex

It has taken me all day to get to this blog.
Not because I am pressed for time or have no ideas.
I have just been rolling it over and over in my head.
I end up laughing to the point of peeing my pants and then I start all over again.
For those of you who know me, GOD is a very integral part of my Journey, my Life.
He is our very Presence, Provision, and Protection.
I try to teach my children and my grandchildren these lessons every day.
But somehow Tyler became confused with this lesson.
Tyler is five.
For yesterday, dear grandson, dear nephew, found the presents, provisions and protections which his Uncle Kris had so ingeniously hid in the bedroom.
His celebration was unique.
Each package torn neatly from one end to the other, properly discarded; each lie spread out on the floor.
The contents?? !!
Blown up pretty pink balloons.
Yes, he blew up the Durex.
I wish I had the chance to photograph my grandson.
The little intruder that he is.
But better yet, Uncle Kris' expression is still priceless as late as this morning.
He still has not recovered from yesterday's loss,
exclaiming the fact that "Her Sensations" cost money!
Living with (almost) all your family is fun.
Somehow God always manages to teach us in our own little way.
(Check out another lesson revealed in tomorrow's blog...)
While the elder son snickers and acts like he has no idea what has just transpired, my daughter lies ever so motionless, still, quiet and peaceful, reminiscing all the lessons Dad and I have taught her and what she, will now have to come against.
Maybe not against, but surely have to deal with.
I have explained to dear grandson there are consequences with messing with other folk stuff.
I have also debited my grandson's account.
Restoration will be paid to Uncle Kris...if he can wait that long for the payments.

No comments:

Post a Comment