Friday, May 29, 2009

The Weekend

Folks, I am so tired I cannot think.
I feel like the Mother Hen as all my chicks have checked in and stated they are fine...
Nice to hear from all my family at one time!
Altho everything is not in perfect order;everyone is healthy and wise(r) for the most part.
Thank you all for the Love you send.
Right back at 'cha.
Half day at work today!
Gonna go listen to music tonite and sleep in tomorrow.
Have a great weekend and thank you again for making my birthday the best!
MONDAY the word will begin with the letter T.
Check in and until then,
GOD is blessing you , continuously...thank Him.
Hey!
Creflo Dollar says:
"When we see the leaves blowing, we say it is the wind, however, it is not the wind.
It is the result of the wind (blowing)" .
Same goes for blessings.
We are already blessed (as a child of GOD).
The new car is the result of our blessings.
Grace and Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment