Thursday, May 28, 2009

simplicity

This morning brought to me a newness that is unexplainable.
My Mom called early this morning, 6:22 am to wish me a "Happy Birthday".
Since birthdays have always been my favorite, I was already awake and awaiting.
But for some reason this year has brought to me the realization of the sincere appreciation I have for all those who God has put in my Life thus far.
It is very simple.
I am truly blessed.
Thank you to everyone I know and pray for daily.
Thank you wherever you are.
Thank you for all you give me, yesterday, today and tomorrow I pray.
Thank you for being who you are and including me.
Thank you... for you are a simple pleasure in my Life, with a lasting effect.
You have made this a special day.
I hope I can make your day as beautiful.
The Word for the day is SIMPLICITY.
Take note of the simple things and enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment