Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Home again


Welcome back!
I hope everyone had a fantastic and safe holiday weekend.

I thought about writing of my experience this weekend and then I kinda' changed my mind.
For those of you who know me... GOD is my best friend, Friendship, on a whole is most important and cherished, and music soothes my soul.
I would say those are my most treasured interests at this point in my Life.
I seem to think these features are all one needs to be at Peace and to enjoy Life.
Trust God, share with your true friends and let the music relax you.
That is exactly what I did this weekend.
But there are some other things in Life.
Like Politics, religion, freedom...

Coming home from upstate New York on the train was gorgeous.
The sun casting its sparkle on the lakes and small bodies of water, seem to be only a slight glimpse of Gods creation. Thru the many pine trees and bushes, the shades of green peppered with the brown and white barks allow the deer to blend in nicely.
I saw wild turkey and a family of raccoon.
Did I say I was not going to talk about this?
Well all of this to say remember: THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
What this country means (to you).
It's beauty, freedom ...
I was somewhat in a quandary for what this holiday stands for.
All the beauty of Gods country and there was little to say about memorializing the veterns lost.
Lots of food and drink but little prayer for the Unknown Soldier.
(I don't look at TV but I suppose there was some tribute)
So as my Dad was in the Navy and my brother(s) in the AirForce... thank those others of you for your Patroitism.
You are greatly appreciated.
and remember;
The Commander in Chief 2040 will see to whatever is necessary in the years to come; Peace be with you.

1 comment:

  1. Good! You're using pictures! I especially like that eagle mama! Very 2040.

    ReplyDelete