Monday, June 01, 2009

Good Monday morning

Hi folks,
I trust you had a great weekend and if you think you didn't stop and reconcur.
You are reading my blog which means you are alive and well...
I had to think about that myself today.
The weekend threw many challanges my way, however today is June 1st.
It is not only a new beginning it is a new month.
It is almost a new season.
There becomes a new revelation with each positive thought, leading you to a new path and a new idea and the next thing you know all is good, (again).
So today I am THANKFUL.
For many things.
For my family I love so much, my friends, my relationship with GOD... which brings me back to being thankful.
I am even thankful for getting edgy with my daughter this weekend.
Oh! How much I love her!
(She is quite patient with me in her old age).
So be thankful for everything.
Good ,bad, indifferent.
I am thankful for you in some wonderful way.

No comments:

Post a Comment