Thursday, May 14, 2009

RAIN

What do you think makes the incredible softness of rain?
The clarity of a single drop?
The sound of rain pitter patting on a tin roof?
The roar of thunder?
The heaviness that pours from the skies above.
Like buckets, filled with passion.
The smell of dew?
The feel of the cold and wet laced upon your body;
from just a short trip from the car to the door.
The touch?
Yes, it's the touch of wind mixed with rain.
The wisp of rain that grazes your hair, rolls gently above your brow and lingers to each individual eyelash.
That is when I feel as if GOD's Mightiness has touched me.
That makes me think of the softness of rain.
My body stripped of everything.
Bare, in harmony with His tenderness.
As I savor the intense smell of the rain today, all my senses are peaked.
It brings a calmness to my body.
An overall relaxation.
This place of comfort, this breath of fresh air reminds me of LOVE.
Its pureness and simplicity cover me like a soft baby blue security blanket.
It rolls me up tenderly into another space and time.
A hug so tight it is hard to breathe.
This smell distinct, pure; it captures my mind.
The rain is so soft.
This moment so beautiful.
The rain is indeed, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment