Monday, May 11, 2009

Moon walks

I miss not blogging over the weekends.
My computer lies comfortably in the hands of my geek.
Some folks have attorneys, accountants, gardeners... I have a computer geek.
My laptop needs fixin'.
But in the meantime, so many thoughts have crossed my mind.
So I guess I will take advantage of the computer at work.
I guess it's the big MOON in the sky thats got me.
I sat quietly on my porch gazing the other night.
Wondering just who lives in that big ol' moon.
It's power so fierce, something or someone has to be navigating all that energy.
(Oh, yeah, duh, GOD.)
But you know what I mean.
Whatever the reason, I noticed its effect on many a soul this week.
My boys, uh, second set of boys, granbabies, grandchildren, little men, were off the hook!
So, as a way to relax, I am going to take my daughter for a journey into the city.
I am so grateful to GOD I am over those days.
Really not over those days just passed thru that segment with my own boys.
I still love the MOON tho~.
Even if this time around the effect of the moon reaked tremendous havoc on my health as well as my emotions.
I thought, for a moment there, I was on some kind of roller coster ride.
Stomach churning, tears flowing, joy and saddness; all at the same time!
Things have calmed down since.
I still love to sit on my poirch real late at night and listen to the calm.
Sometimes I can hear the water from the Long Island sound.
I know I can smell the breeze.
Invigorating.
Isn't it wonderful how our senses work?
Have you ever heard a song, smelled a fragrance, seen a certain photographic moment and it take you right back to the original scene?
Take you right back to the depth it came from?
I like when that happens.
Oh! Isn't life grand?!?!!

2 comments:

  1. Mama!
    Kris and I were always well behaved. You never had those days! Lucky you eh? I'm glad you started adding titles to your blog posts again. Now you need pictures! (if you want)

    It's going to be a rough campaign...I saw your most recent comment on my blog. You gotta be like a duck and let the tough comments roll down your back, like water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commander!
    The trunk of my car still houses a broken alabaster chandelier.
    Hmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete