Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Geez

"Holy smokes! I'm lost for words today".

Good morning/ It's after noon now!,
As usual, this morning I woke up ready to dive into my morning prayer when I realized I had not made provisions last night for today's entry.
I was immediately out of kilter, out of sequence, out of control when GOD whispered gently to my Spirit to remember what I so comfortably wrote about yesterday.
It was then I fell hostage to guilt and realized I would just need a little extra time praying this morning.
With an innocuous, but from the-Garden-snake -like slither, I found my way down the side of my queen sized bed to the floor.
My breathing shallow, my heart sincere.
The "How I wanted GOD to know I hadn't forgotten HE is in control" prayer began.
Immediately, the words to write came to mind.
(Thank you, GOD).


EXPLANATIONS: is what I want to speak about.
It is just of late that I have learned to listen.
Somewhere in my Life's transition I decided to stop talking and hear what the world had to say.
(I guess that is where some of my wisdom was aquired).
But for the last few weeks, I have been at everyone's beckon call.
I have resumed talking.
It seems everywhere I go, I've had to clarify, justify, explain, exhort, expand, extract and in a
most expedient manner.
This has been exhausting!
It takes an undivided mind, a clear view of the situation as well as the subject you are addressing,
(Both the (person) subject and the subject matter!) and a great listening ear.
I am grateful to GOD for being His vessel.
I am not sure I always have the clearest nor concise answer, but I try.
I have been blessed to be able to cover all the bases needed to be covered.
It has truly been an experience when I think about it.
I have heard them and they are responsive to me.
I love the way GOD allows me to learn.
Now if I could just get paid.

The Word for the day is GIVE.

Webster defines it as as follows: give vi.,vt. to contribute; impart; to yield to pressure.

Big blessings to ya'.










1 comment:

  1. He always whispers, doesn't he. You'd think HE'd shout, but he knows that are ears perk up when we can hardly hear something...and only then, do we begin to listen, actively.

    ReplyDelete