Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mr . President Elect 2040 says Beth is a mutant.
I found that to be most interesting as my boys, Kristopher and Malcolm are Superheroes.
Super- the -man and BATMAN respectively.
Each comes with a bold adventure.
At times, daily.
Superman, mild mannered and living out of the telephone boo...oops, I'm always leary of speaking about them, as I tend to (almost) give them away!
Well, he is quiet and not as "superhero-ed" as BATMAN can be.
BATMAN will be purchasing his new SUV soon.
I 'd imagine it to be silver in color with plenty of lights graced around its body.
Super the man flies so there is no need for a vehicle.
But constantly changing from mild mannered daper Clark Kent to "da man" keeps Superman currently fashioned.
I love my boys.
Especially that they are able save the planet, one superhero at a time.
So Beth, have no worries about "time- stopping".
Your friends are out crime stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment