Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lunch Talk

I have just returned from the New Leaf Cafe at work.
I was not certain what I felt like consuming today but I knew it had to be healthy.
With the regimine I am on now I need to check all four corners of my map so to speak.
What good is a healthy meal if you go to sleep on it.
So now that I am mastering crunches and walking...yup walking again!...
I need to eat properly.
I want to be able to not take insulin any more.
That is probably a little farther off than I know but I can dream, right?
So I am in the line and I hear folks counting carbs and checking out the grilled chicken vs the salmon.
I am not really a fish lover.
But I overheard one coworker say "moderation."
I started to think.
For those of you who know me, I am a thinker.
(Sometimes a good thing, sometimes bad.)
But, I digress.
So now I have a new course, main course, hehe that was a funny folks! to add to my list.
Moderation.
Stay healthy.
Hugs,
The Christian Heir

No comments:

Post a Comment