Friday, September 17, 2010

Down and Dirty

Lately, maybe for the last few months, my road has been travelled hard.
It seems the journey I have taken might have been taken on unchartered soil.
The road was somewhat bumpy and dark.
The curves in the road came up on me too quickly; causing me to swerve and hit a pothole nearly causing me a blowout in Life.
But I am fortunate to have BIG Angels looking after me.
Folks keeping me in prayer, lifting me up, encouraging me.

I blogged about Success the other day.
I thought about POSITIVITY.
How it is important to stay positive in this Life.

In the midst of my tears I asked GOD for direction, for clarity.
He is always so Immediate in my trials.
He always brings something or someone to me for Comfort.

My daughter was in such need the other day.
Nothing, seemed to be in any kind of order for her.
I longed for the same Peace God has shown me to shine her way.
In my most humorous voice I said to her,

"It might smell like sh*t, but it is only brown dirt."

Her eyes took to the sky and her mind wandered.
She came back to me with the following:
Dirt and soil are different.
The brown dirt could really be the fertilizer one creates.
Compost is made by adding garbage together to get some of the most purest soils.
Good soil makes things grow with fullness.
This brown dirt just might be what one needs to bring the calm and settle the fears.
(Hence, thinking you might have steeped in doo~doo)

Stand strong, be positive and remember,
The dirt you stand in today may be the soil in the garden you pick from, tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. that would be STEPPED... can't seem to edit my misspelle dword.

    ReplyDelete