Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Adversity

I had a great morning and got lots of work done so far today.
The new position gives me a lot to look forward to.

I am late on this entry.
Sorry if any of you are daily readers and have checked the site earlier today only to find a blank canvas.

On my way in this morning I had the pleasure of catching my morning radio show.
Yolanda Adams preaches her Points iof Power and they are always on point!
It is times like this that I really need to keep the Word in my heart.
Most of my spare time is spent praying for many friends and a numerous amount of sicker folks altho I claim them healed, healthy and whole some have not made that manifestation in their Journey yet.
I am sure it is to come; My prayers are good.

This morning was particularly important to me.
She spoke from Matthew chapter 5.
The Beautides I do beleive.
The message was quite powerful but still most soothing for me.
It spoke about how we are so blessed even when we are struggling and have adversity.
You see, it is in those times that we reach the farthest.
Those are the times we wake up and get rid of the outside interferences and settle down to face Self.
Do that Internal Audit thing I was talking about in the last post.
Checking in with the Higher Power and letting it take care of whatever is needed to be fixed.
Its hard to do that sometimes.
We feel the need to or think we can do it ourselves, but we can not.
This is when we go deepest into the center of it all.
Adversity can make one become most patient.
Struggle can be blessings.
Because once you make it thru the trials of today, the next event will be easier.
Your strength increased and your Faith new and improved.
Enjoy the day and do realx and let GO and let GOD.
Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment