Thursday, November 19, 2009

Patience

GOD is truly working with me today.
I am trying my best to be patient.
But everything is trying my nerves.
There really isn't anything to be upset about.
Everything is in order when you think of it.
What I am faced with at the present is truly preparing me for the future.
I look back on several situations and realize just why I was traveling a particular road.
I also remember that AFTER I arrived it seemed like it was done with such finesse, so calming and perfectly.
Almost like childbirth.
You go for nine months of discomfort and then deliver this wonderful blessing and forget instantaneously of what you dealt with prior!
I don't remember the trials, the tribulation, the questioning of the situation...
I just know GOD saw me thru it all, every time.
So now here I am again, waiting for GOD to see me thru it all.
And what is ALL?
Again, I need to focus on the blessings.
Just because a relationship fails, and the season of harvest is yes, yet to come, the new car will manifest shortly, is no reason to embrace fear.
Oh.
Don't let me forget to add the shedding of this winter weight I've gained.
I feel like a Polar bear.
Ready for hibernation.
Got a few extra pounds on me; I guess to keep us warm.
Somehow my support manages to see all of this as "De/Drama" as he refers it to.
Accent on the De.
"Let it go", he remarks repeatedly.
I did, I thought.
But I guess not.
I'm still writing about it.
So I leave you, pressing forward.
Patiently waiting on the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment