Monday, November 16, 2009

cleansing

Hi everyone,
I hope your weekend was successful.
I spent most of the weekend alone (at the house) as the kids went to the Godmother's house to play or cause a ruckus, I am not sure.
They always come home with adjusted personalities.
So we have to almost have to detox when they return.
You know, clear their minds and little bodies of all the stuff they have picked up.
Germs, words, habits, attitudes, stuff.
They come home with the strangest stuff.
"Where did you get that?" I'm always asking.
So while they were eating GodMom outta' house and home; we went to the bookstore.
I bought a book on Inner Simplicity.
I need outer simplicity, first, but I couldn't find that title.
Especially after dealing with patient Kris.
And that is not patient as in wait.
Geez....
But I think its going to be ok.
I got to run.
Its break time.

No comments:

Post a Comment