Friday, November 20, 2009

195 posts

Good morning all,
There are a few topics I'd like to cover today.
Since Oprah is cancelling, maybe I can take her spot.
Be careful, I am a christian heir.

The next appointment I schedule for THE COUCH should be more than interesting.
There has been a lot that has transpired in the last 12 hours!
My therapist will be delighted as I have so much to discuss.
Which guarantees her salary.
First of all, I want to figure out why I have these labels for the men in my Life?
It reminds me of those folks who paste Post-It note pads all over their home reminding them to do certain little things.
Kinda OCD ish.
There is my then husband, my support, my musician, my lover, my brother, my friend?
There are countless others.
What's up with that?
Well, I'm not sure but it seems to work for me.
That's the scary part.
Anywho, last night was soooooooooo coool.
Ya' ever just have all the planets line up for you.
Everything is perfect.
But to make a long story short cause you know I love me some writing!...
I fell asleep early.
But before I retired, I turned my phone OFF so as my musician could serenade straight into my VoiceMail.
He has this tremendous ability to arrange music.
He often allows me to be the critic which is more than cool to me.
So last nights rendition of Thelonius Monk's 'Round Midnight turned out to be around midnight.
In the deepest sleep I dreamed of dancing and party dresses.
I spoke with a lilt in my voice.
I smelled gladiolas and I wore white.
At exactly 12:19 I woke up .
I woke up thinking I was gonna hear my music.
But I opened the phone to a message from my then husband.
A message which came in just two minutes prior.
What made me wake up at that precise moment?
My phone was turned OFF.
I could not have heard it ring.
And I am not psychic.
Psycho either.
When I texted him to ask if he had just sent this message, he replied, "Yes, 10 mins ago".
****enter in TWILIGHT ZONE music*****
Hmmmm...
Its now about 12:30 am.
Phone rings.
Sweet nothings from my friend.
New text message.
Lunch date for this afternoon.
Mind you its 12:45 in the morning?!!
Last but not least,
A goodnight from the dog.
Yup, the planets are all lined up.
Brace yourselves, this only happens once.
I eventually heard my VM and the music was heavenly.
Just enought to put me back into a deep sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment