Wednesday, November 18, 2009

GOD is GOOD

This is endurance for me.
To continue writing this blog and not be able to go back and review it and especially not to see it when completed, is difficult.
But somehow God keeps the words flowing and I am determined to be obedient.
Change.
I have been dealing with change for quite some time now.
It comes in all kinds of ways.
From coin, (change) to new relationships, change.
I have accumulated... for those of you who know me, that is my past time, clutter.
I have come across in my travels for each of our children some kind of "treasure box" to store one's keepsakes.
Tyler is the newest candidate and he received a nice whiskey bottle.
A carafe of sorts, crystal and with an intricate design.
I emptied change into it for him and now he thinks every loose "dolla" goes in this jar.
Don't leave your money down folks.
His jar was laced with a ten and singles I dropped down with my keys.
"oh no! buddy",( my favorite expression for him) that is Mimi's money!!!.
I think that is why his Cabbage Patch has agreed to the name "Buddy".
Now if that had been his Grandpa, any of them, for the record, they would have doubled the amount and probably asked him what denominations he chose to have.
That is why GOD made Mimis.
Yeah, the can't stand me by now but I love them.
Despite the fact my heart is still bruised from last night.
(More changes)
I'm not feeling too hot mentally.
I go to bed early.
I'm in a DEEP sleep.
All of the sudden I hear this high pitched shrill, screaming frantically in the night.
It's Tyler.
He wants his brothers yogurt.
Yeah, they can't stand me.
When I got finished with them they were sound asleep in 45 seconds.
But I love them.
Its been changes for everyone in our home.
Kris got his wake up call.
Kelly's bells are still ringing.
Malcolm is somewhere chiming.
Dad? He's checking out a watch.
Everything In Time.
and me?
I'm loving being Mommy, mamma, Mimi, De and all the other characters involved.
I'm just missing the last link that holds it all together.
Can't seem to find that clasp that holds it all together yet.
Hmmmm.
Change.

No comments:

Post a Comment