Wednesday, August 05, 2009

WHO AM I ?

OK, get ready, for the Gemini mind is at full force today.
I woke up this morning asking God who am I?
I asked Him to please let me know who I really am.
I know I am a Christian heir.
I know I am a Believer.
I know I am a mother and a friend.
But who am I purpose wise?
What job or assignment has God made for me?
Then I thought maybe that was the confusion that lies in my head.
It may not be a job or assignment; it may be just a service I am seeking.
A simple service.
On my way to work I listen to my radio and as I ride a segment called Points Of Power always fills me up.
It seems the Holy Spirit always reveals to me the answers I so desperately seek on this show.
This morning I was late tuning in as my prayers went into overtime.
But in the last few minutes they broke it down with scripture which spoke of Love.
The answer was so very clear to me.
I am love.
We are to Love as Jesus did.
We are to represent GOD in His way of LOVE.
We are to forgive, to pray for one another, to help one another.
To love one another, for everything, for always.
This morning seems so much fresher.
I am so much more at peace with that one little slice of information.
Confirmation is great; especially the way God speaks to me.
He reminded me of the last person I conversed with before I went to bed last night.
A simple text of GOOD NIGHT.
He told me of the prayers I shared with my grandsons and daughter last night.
A simple ask ME.
He reminded me of my friends and the dinner we shared last night.
The laughs and hugs and friendship HE provided for me, last night.
The Spiritual growth, promises and love HE has for me, last night and always.
But the big thing is how FAST God answered my prayer.
Now that's a whole lotta' LOVE...

No comments:

Post a Comment