Friday, August 07, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS !!!


Oh boy!
I'm so excited I am sure I will write something I shouldn't but I don't care.
GOD IS GOOD!
Besides, the other day I was asking God who I am...
He has revealed so much to me between that time and now it is incredible!
I am a participant this day.
Iam part of a great moment in my time.
I am experiencing a prayer I have prayed for many years come through!
THANK YOU JESUS FOR BRIDGING THE GAP.
My support graduated yesterday!!!
One (1) whole year of sobriety.
Yes, after (our) almost 30 years of taking part in depression, and addiction, he has made his way to freedom.
Freedom, sobriety, health, wealth, LOVE, on and on and on....
I am so grateful to God and so proud of his efforts.
Maybe he might be low key about this but I shout to the world for I don't remember doing anything or at least very little for 365 consecutive days without fail.
(Other than breathe.)
Then I had pneumonia and...well...(hehehe)
So lift your hands, and give God the praise and thanksgiving with me for such a great outcome;
a long but diligent journey, but well deserved.
Keep up whatever you are doing folks.
Stay true to the Word and remember:
God has your back just keep moving forward!
Your goal is close.
OH! This is why you all make such great support for me.
Ahhhh,
Love you all,
Thank you God, in Jesus Name,
The Christian Heir
Have a great weekend.
See you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment