Thursday, August 06, 2009

AFFIRMATIONS TO MAKE

This piece comes from a site I enjoy daily.
Dr. Wayne Dyer's motivational segments are most inspiring.
Do enjoy today and set your dreams in order.
Check out the site:
www.beliefnet.com

TRY THESE AFFIRMATIONS:
Excuse: It will be difficult.
I have the ability to accomplish any task I set my mind to with ease and comfort.
Excuse: It will take a long time.
I have infinite patience when it comes to fulfilling my destiny.
Excuse: I don’t deserve it.
I am a Divine creation, a piece of God. Therefore, I cannot be undeserving.
Excuse: I can’t afford it.
I am connected to an unlimited source of abundance.
Excuse: I’m not strong enough.
I have access to unlimited assistance. My strength comes from my connection to my Source of being.
Excuse: I’m too old (or not old enough).
I am an infinite being. The age of my body has no bearing on what I do or who I am.
Excuse: I’m too busy.
As I unclutter my life, I free myself to answer the callings of my soul.
Excuse: I’m too scared.
I can accomplish anything I put my mind to because I know that I am never alone.
Almighty God, I want to thank you in the Name of Jesus that I have the courage and strength, the knowledge and motivation through Your Holy Spirit to see my dreams come true. ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment