Monday, August 03, 2009

PEACE in the valley

Happy Monday!

Lots going on friends...

I am not sure everything that happened this weekend is blog worthy but I can say it was a fabulous weekend.

I spent some time with Ked and we ate like piggies and spent the rest of the night laughing and loving one another. It's such a blessing, children. But even more your oldest child and only girl make her special. The boys have their space too. This week it was Kris who touched my heart as we sat together for an impromptu prayer session. How great God is! To give me the privilege to pray with my children is awesome. To God I give the glory and many thanks for HE is awesome!

Malcolm still remains our 2040 and his words are always encouraging for me. I will thank God in advance for our financial need as far tuition goes; I stand in total Faith and love.

My nephew pilot has gone to Dubai to work for a three year gig. I will miss him and continue to pray for his safety and growth.

We had our annual Shirley Foster Picnic which was a huge success. Lots of work. Probably half the reason I am having trouble blogging today.

I am tired, still full from the gourmet food Ricky, Janet & friends prepared.( ie. crab cakes, steak to die for ..lobster, cheesecake, fruit bowls and jello shots!)

Hope your day is complete, enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment