Thursday, August 27, 2009

Missed postings

Yesterday I missed writing again!
Sorry.
... but I've been doing this music thing and there isn't enough time in a day.
I haven't even walked in a l o n g time.
But school is getting ready to start and summer hours at work will cease and all the music events will go into the winter mode.
We will begin to sport sweaters and jackets and turn the heat up a few degrees in our homes.
The nights will become darker sooner and the morning sun will been a greatly treasured awakening.
Traffic will become increasingly congested, guanranteed.
Due to Daylight Savings and the change of time, we will try to cram all that we didn't do, in.
Everywhere will start sporting pictures of Christmas trees or pumpkins, turkeys and red and green.
Vacation sales will soar as folks will be trying their best to get back to the dog days of summer we have been b*tchin' about for the last few months.
Then, everyone will eventually hibernate, leaving me room to breathe and by then I will have thought up something exciting to write about.

How about my Life for starters?!?!!!! DUH.

I wanted to do a segment about smell.
I am not sure how I was to go about writing this tho~.
Lately, I have been aroused by the scents of things, or is it the sense of things?
I wonder if this is some rite of passage to maturity I am dealing with.
It can be quite annoying to say the least; since my support is still busting my chops at the fact that I have been running around smelling stuff; hinting of new perfumes, stalking the resident skunk and searching for babies, preferably under 6 months of age.
It has become my choice of senses.
I got some flowers the other day and in the bunch was eucalyptus.
The smell was pungent and left me flying high at the desk.
It gave me a sense of pureness.
My nostrils were clear.
My body was so relaxed.
It was like I was perched on a bundle of soft white clouds; up there balanced and free...
writing out expense checks with a Mont Blanc pen, BOSE stereo blasting, listening to music somewhere between Chuck Loeb and top 40 Rock and Roll... sipping cold ginger ale out of a tall long stemmed crystal wine glass.
All from a whiff.
Can ya' just imagine where my lil Gemini mind would be if this were a taste?
Yipes.
So for those of you who know me, this activity coupled with every day duties, and just being who I am, has been alot.
Let me rest and I'll se ya'll in a few.
Breathe deep.
~Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment