Monday, August 24, 2009

Back on Track

Hi kids,
I haven't been too diligent with the blog.
I guess its the Gemini in me.
You know Mind Traveler that I am.
Yesterday, I found myself conversing with my support and having him chuckle and remark to me "Do you know you are talking about 5 different things at once?!" I stopped and reflected.
I was actually speaking of 4 different ideas and the 5th was in conjunction with another idea!
But nevertheless...
So I been busy as a bee.
Trying to think up new ideas and creative endeavors.
One has to have purpose.
Speaking of purpose...
my radio show spoke about being with purpose (reason)... not to define it as deliberate.
Living your Life according to the Word and Gods Will.
Having purpose.
That has been on my mind all morning despite the fact I have heard it more than one time.
We will see what tomorrow brings, God willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment