Monday, August 24, 2009

GR8T Scott

I did the HOME DEPOT thing and looked thru every Scott gardening product there was this weekend.
I never knew there was so much to know about one's front lawn and the rose bushes and vegetable garden!
Not really my thing, but it did add texture to the weekend.
Along with the hills and valleys, farm land , moo cows and horses.
Upstate reminds me of Pennslyvania.
The are many different cultures up there.
Quite interesting.
I especially enjoyed the sliver of MOON that graced the water last night.
It was bright yellow and cheery and a great way to end a festive time of food, music and friendship.
While we were out we hit up some antique stores and a flea market which, that, put me over the edge. I just looked tho~ I am trying to save for that rainy day. But I did have my eyes on a cute little vintage dress. Weird colors it was; way more than a 70's action going on... but then I thought maybe 2009 attire might be a better choice. We were up near Woodstock, NY so I guess the dress was left over from the hippie days...
Can you tell I'm tired today?
Well folks, I do have to work.
Got to go make a paycheck.
Grace and Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment