Wednesday, August 26, 2009

COVERAGE

I forgot to add the scripture for reference.
8/27/09

Psalm 91:4
He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.


The late Michael Jackson sang " The way You Make Me Feel".
He states in the song that (whomever) knocks him off his feet.
I found that to be pretty powerful.
I only remember knocking someone off their feet once.
and that, might have been an accident.

God says he will cover you with His feathers and keep you under His wings.
He says you will find refuge there.
His Faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
Rampart means guard, protection, defense... for those of you who might not know...

What joy it was to me to know I could stand firmly (on Gods Word) as well as in place.
It just hit me when I read it.

He will cover me with His feathers.
Now you know, this ain't no pressed "down", like the comforter I was under this morning.
These are God's feathers.
No quills, no frills.
Under His wings.
Whether we are soaring while doing all this or just planted firmly; I'll take it!
To think He is my Shield too... hmmmm.
Just a little bit of shield I could have used this weekend to keep the sun off my back would have really been nice...ouch.
Well while I prepare for lunch I am going to sing praises to Him for this segment of the day.
It has been more than refreshing.
Hope you were able to receive as well.

-Christian

...God is pleased when we're pleased.
He wills that we be as free as birds to soar and sing our maker's praise without anxiety.”
~A.W.Tozer

1 comment: