Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Prayers are powerful!

I'm assuming your mother fell dancing the Fandango on the kitchen table, and I'm sure you've warned her in the past not to do that. But it's a fun dance, so go easy on her.

Dear Heavenly Father,
It is your endless love that gives me courage to endure far beyond what I think I am capable of. My faith in you has never faltered, so I once again beg you to bless those in need, those less fortunate, the elderly and as always, family and loved ones. It is by your hand that healing will flourish. Lift up my spirit as I await the results of mom's surgery.
Keep her safe in your care, always. Amen.

I am saying my prayers for her now.
I am saying a prayer for you too, that He will give you the strength you need to make it through this day.
I am praying for all your family members who's minds are now filled with doubts and concern.
I am asking GOD to fill your hearts and put your trust and faith in Him.

I will send in a special message today in my daily prayers that He will work it out.
Be prayerful and stay strong.

Oh! Sorry to hear of mom's fall. I will be praying for her and you.

OF COURSE – I PRAY – that God will be with her!!!!

My prayers are with you and your Mom. My Mom fell and broke her hip when she was 91 and God love her she is doing pretty good for a 94 year old.

Energy sent.....hope it helps.
Good luck with your mom, 91....wow, my hat's off.
Let me know how she makes out...

Love you girl AND I GOT YOUR BACK, YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, IN JESUS NAME !

Can I just close my eyes real tight and wish really hard that she is ok and comes through the surgery? You know that the two of you are in my thoughts.

I am praying for your mom. I trust her surgery & healing will go well. So sorry to hear she had fallen. God bless her as she has had a nice life. (91 !)
We trust in our Heavenly Father.


For those of you who know me,
GOD comes first and FRIENDSHIP is right behind.
Thank you all for your wonderful support!



No comments:

Post a Comment