Thursday, July 09, 2009

My Attitude


Good morning all,
I am soooo tired today that my writing skills are nil.
I spent the most of the evening trying to be civil and not busta' nurse in dey azz.
Yes, the ChristianHeir said that.
Sometimes when you are following the steps that Jesus lays out for us, you march for a while and then BAM! you mis-step and quickly the rhythm is off. But if you listen closely and be still, the pace will come back and the step will be in perfect timing again.
It is then you will be able to follow the walk He has Planned for us once more.
I used to think if we fell, misjudged a situation, backslid, whatever you want to call it, oooh what a tragedy.
But I have come to realize it is those simple mistakes which keep you aware of how God's Word affects us daily.
It gives us the chance to realize and pat our self on the back to how great a job we have done thus far. It gives us a baseline to work from. It makes it easier to know right from wrong. Or at least how to determine how to keep right and get rid of wrong.
I was unnerved about the way they sat my Mother on the commode for 45 minutes last night.
How they made the changing of the guard a preference to treating the elderly well.
But, in my arrogance I stopped to realize I am the christian heir.
There was no need to become belligerent with anyone.
But to be patient and kind and
1). thank God I was there to grab someone for help.
2). Thank God she is able to go; no catheters, colostomy bags, inabilities...
3). and praise His Name that I am employed in a capacity that I love; writing, painting and being creative. That altho I did go to school to be a nurse, I am definitely not one.
Last night was stressful.
I didn't get much sleep.
I am anticipating her move today to rehab.
But I know Jesus loves me and has my back, front side....
In the time it has taken me to finish writing this blog, many blessings, UTs and joy has crossed my Path.
So remember when things don't go right, give it to GOD...
DO NOT TRY TO TAKE CONTROL.
Then praise Him for all you do have.
It's a Journey.
Bless God for it!

1 comment:

  1. this is only a test because ive noticed my last couple of comments did not get posted. harumph!

    ReplyDelete