Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fumar



In stare acuta, otravirea se produce la tinerii fumatori.
I have spent a good portion of the morning trying to IGoogle a translation for these words.
Apparently I am supposed to figure it out by myself.
Having wanting to be a linguist by the time I grow up, this challenge makes me smile.
However, this picture is terrifying to me.
The words below it seem to give a certain warning about smoking.
My translation would be: other product contained (found) to be harmful in cigatertte smoke.
***This is just an educated guess and if any of you want to search for further for me, I will be truly grateful.***
I digress?!
Several of our family are or have been smokers.
I quit for what will be 7 years in December.
My then husband quit too and I must say neither one of us gained smokers' weight.
However our 2 children, yes you know which ones you are...still give half their earned income to the corner store merchant or the guy behind the glass at the gas station for smoke.
I had to wash my hair and come to work with a fuzzy cause last nights gig had smokers present.
Old folks, too, smoking.
Discouraging to me ....
They must feel like they is too old to turn back so what the hay!
Not at $7.00 a pack.
Yup, Ked you owe me a dime to the 100th degree.
I got to go.
Malc's coming home and it is no where like I would like it to look at the OK Corral.
Or is it the Homestead? I forgot.
Maybe its Third Floor Level.
Not a blogging day folks.
Give me time to get it together.
In the meantime, grow and have Faith while you do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment