Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Mercury is in retrograde

Ok.
I just got warning that mecury is in retrograde from my scientist daughter.
Is that the reason I had to re boot my computer twice this morning?
The reason my laptop doesn't even show the screensaver any more?
Why my radio was full of static this morning?
Hmmmm....

It's raining again.
Today tho- I had a hard time getting outta bed.
It wasn't the clean fresh down comforter, or the topper I have adding to my mattress that is filled with down, or the fact my room was sooooo cold and the air was crisp.
I had a hard time rising cause I was so deep in prayer.
Prayer seemed so perfect, so necessary, so deep.
Everything flowed so gently and HIS arms emcompassed me as I layed there spilling my guts to my Real Dad. I told HIM everything this morning. I spelled out each situation and demanded HIS help; I cried and laughed. I felt HIS ever so lovely Prescence/ HIS Promises and LOVE.
So if you are reading this, know I prayed for you.
And don't worry about Mercury being in retrograde, GOD travels forward, backward, side ways, up , down.....
Today's WORD is Comfort.
Enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment