Monday, May 04, 2009

Ahahahahaaha...
They said SPELL CHECK is the way!
Sorry for all the typos in the last post, but I am sure you got my drift.

It's raining again and instead of working on this project I have scheduled for next week, I'm blogging, talking to my daughter, praying for my sons and eating warmed up chocolate chip cookies my support purchased yesterday at the A&P somewhere on this planet Earth. We rode all over the place this weekend. I loved to "go on a journey" as my kids used to say, when we (they) were younger. Traveling to no where by car, train, walking ...just going. We had fun!
So, I am reminecent about roaming the Earth this weekend.
The rain has made me think about the water again.
The sky is getting darker and the trees outside my Lobby are swaying.
The air is crisp and cold and it is quite discouraging to those folks who have become spoiled by the recent higher temperatures.
But I am praising GOD for the spectacular show going on outside.
I prayed for this.
"A job with a view please GOD", I whined.
and I got:
Windows from ceiling to floor, a full view of the outdoors with a waterfall that I can constantly hear the rushing water, rocks and a small pool for the ducks.
Or the geese, whomever fights first, takes the space.
There is a red robin and a bluejay in the tree as I write.
Here comes Teddy for some peanuts.
He's my friendly squirell.
I love the rain.
****two seconds later***
"Where is the sun?" Lori asks.
I laugh and tell her the last line I typed was that I loved the rain.
Hmmmm.

GUESS WHAT????!!
I don't look at TV....
But ...
Anthony Morrison from the Shear Genius is beckoning me.
What a fine, distinguished, talented, Black, man.
T A L L......oooooooo.
For those of you who know me, go ahead and laugh.
For those of you who don't know me, you have my permission to laugh.

I am Gemini.
My thoughts travel (again that word) like the speed of light.
I can be thinking about one thing, typing another and talking about a third.
And just about now I am deciding how I will get this fashion minded king to do MY hair!
I got some serious growth going on and my hair is au naturel so he has a blank palette to work with.
Go ahead...Paint me, my brotha'.
From the pouring wet rain to the dry, needing -to-be- moisturized scalp.
ahhhh, .....the blessings....
news at 11...
Keep up with me fellas, I'm liking this BLOG thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment