Friday, December 04, 2009

A job

"I need a job", she said.
Then she retracted that statement with she had been financially secured thus far; Why did she need a job now?
Some times, in my opinion, we need to do what is in order for that season.
For GOD has a Plan which has been in line even before us.
We have no idea day to day what is to happen in our journey.
But one thing we can know, is that if we follow His Simple Plan, life can be a wondrous journey full of joy and prosperity.
Prosperity is not always (necessarily) cash flow (uh, Kris, uh, children...)
We can be rich in wisdom, and power, with that wisdom.
We can prosper and be abundant in a myriad of choices made.

My then husband gave me my daily word of wisdom today;
"FEEL GOOD ", he said, Today is yours!"
How powerful those words are.
You can have whatever you want according to Scripture.
As long as it is in God's Plan.
I am subject to believing all we ever want is in God's Plan as He did make us.
He formed us, and in His likeness too.
So tell me, if he gave us all we have inside us, don't you think He programmed us to have whatever it is He gave us?
These are our dreams.
'Our' being possessive, noun , is it?
Belonging to us, only us.
Nobody else's...
You get my drift.
So today do what is yours.
Feel what is yours.
Take what is yours.
Be what is yours.
Allow yours to make you content.
Cause yours IS yours!
So if you need a job, get one.
If you don't, live without one.
But whatever you do, do it for you ...
and GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment