Friday, December 04, 2009

$100 please

My co-worker is trying to breathe normally again.
She is actually hyperventilating as I write but I am OK with it as she has just witnessed the absolute LOVE Jesus has for us.
Let me start at the beginning.
She will forgive me for sharing her info...I'm sure.
Her car note is now due.
Money is shorter than the breaths she is taking.
Banks are not assisting me or her.
She needs $100.00 yesterday!
I tell her I will lend it to her.
I try to use every debit card I own, while insulting and assaulting every teller we came up on.
For some reason...read to the end and you will find out why.. I can't withdraw any of MY CASH!
It is all to no avail.
It is fruitless, she reminds me.
I tell her to trust God and give Him all the Praise because he is gonna work this out for her.
We have exhausted (what she thinks) every possible attempt.
We go back to work because our lunch hour was over a long time ago.
We are now late back to work, she is tired, disgusted and sure the car will now be repossessed for sure.
Now, I am sure y'all are waiting patiently for the punch line.
Here it goes:
As we round the corner to the elevator, I see 3 co workers mingling at the end of the hallway.
I,in my ChristianHeir voice of confidence and Love for the Lord say,
" WHO HAS $100.00 FOR ME"????!!!
Yes, GOD is an awesome GOD.
For the electrician reached in his pocket and gave me one new crisp one hundred dollar bill.
Now mind you, I found the electrician's Amex card in the parking lot one dark dreary rainy night but... whatever the cause, God took care of it ...again.
I blogged earlier about my then husband and his daily words to me.
Today is yours, he claimed.
yes, and thank you GOD for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment