Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Abstinance

It has been some time since I sat down to write.
I have missed writing about everything and anything.
I really didn't realize how many folks follow the blog.
Thank you.
Well today might not be the best day to come back to the drawing board as it is a real full MOON.
Not as in, a fake one, but a really large MOON.
I love the beauty of a large MOON.
Especially driving down the Parkway.
The hills are long and narrow and the MOON itself seems to follow you as you drive.
When it is low and orange it seems like you can touch it.
I love the MOON.
Folks always call me when the MOON is full.
Reminding me that the MOON is full and its beauty covers the sky.
Like I am not directly affected by its phases.
I don't mean to sound condescending, I am just really affected by Nature itself.
I tend to withdraw during the full MOON ...coming out of my blossom and into a flower as it wanes and waxes.
Now is a good time to soothe me.
Now is a good time to talk.
Now is when I am most intimate in my conversations.
Everything seems to have more meaning.
I am able to understand and have more patience.
But I find others can be difficult at this time.
Their energy volatile.
Such is my friend today.
So I will sit back and breathe deep and accept whatever comes my way tonite.
I will smile and be friendly to all.
I will be attitude free.
I will not be affected by whatevers.
I will be pleasing as GOD has taught me so well.
That is why I call it "SUPPORT".
Enjoy the MOON.
Howl~ uh, Holla.
ChristianHeir

No comments:

Post a Comment